Burton Energy Group was once again pleased to be a Silver Sponsor of the EEI Key National Accounts Workshop, held in New Orleans from March 15 – 18. This was the best attended EEI meeting in over 6 years, with more than 830 registered attendees, including a number of Burton clients. We had meaningful interactions with them, focusing on strategies and tactics to drive down utility costs in 2015.
In particular, we focused on the benefits of our Energy and Sustainability Portal Platform, and our expanded capabilities in water conservation management. Thanks to those we met with and whose company we enjoyed – we look forward to being part of the conversation again in Dallas in October.
View our Twitter recap below!
- Proud to be a silver sponsor this year at #EEInka !!
- Excited to be at #EEInka! Please look for Burton Energy Group the next 3 days: Mark Breuker, George Plattenburg, and Brett Moore #NewOrleans
- Reduce #energy consumption 20% by 2020? @Walmart @McDonalds @StarwoodBuzz @Hyatt discussing at #EEInka. We can help! http://www.burtonenergygroup.com/
#EEInka Great dialogue and discussion around national account rollout of technologies that drive #energyefficiency
- #EEInka The Road to 2020: How CA’s Title 24 Code Will Impact Your Facilities Across the Nation #energyefficiency
- #EEInka customer panel this morning. So many accomplished women driving #energyefficiency efforts! #leadership
- Excellent panel discussion on #bigdata and #energy!! #EEInka
- #data in large facility portfolios involves #energy and facilities #eeinka Our patent pending portal can help! http://www.burtonenergygroup.com/burton-energy-portal/
- Enjoying #EEInka in #NewOrleans !! Burton’s Brett Moore and Bob Valair of @Staples #teamwork